Brand New Platform

I am so sick of wordPress, that I decided to move over to Blogger. My service provider was also becoming annoying with more downtime then online time so I ditched that also. I am not very impressed because I actually had something to say of late. And now, I cannot remember it as well as at the time. Not to worry I am sure if it is important enough it will come back!

So now, I have to find my readers again. Luckily for me we are all literally from the same tree and we comment on a lot of the same readers.

Until next time! be well my bloggermites ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I don't blame you for wanting to text than to call! It is cheaper by a long shot, but I prefer calling to texting, as sometimes the texts can be misread and taken out of context. I also like texting too, but eh.

Yeah it was a bunch of crap, but yesterday, I got to get out of the apartment, help Odie, and went to a babyshower! It was fun. Though they had the strangest games ever! I was the only person in that whole group who won a figurine of an Angel, on that game. lol.

Hmm, you should literally try awe-inspired.com hosting! They are great, never any downtime. I've been with them for almost an entire year if not more!! You've found me so far! Georgie is still at heartdrops.org. I'm not sure who else you follow. But let me know, and I could help you find them.

Stephanie said...

Now you are using Blogger too! Personally, I like WordPress better, but at least there will be close to zero downtime with Blogger, since Google has too many computers to allow frequent downtime.

Post a Comment